Constituents of the 18th Congressional District of Texas can contact my office for assistance in dealing with federal agencies. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your specific issue. In order to better serve you, please complete the Privacy Act Release Form below or download the PDF that will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to my Houston Office.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
indicates information that you need to provide.